THE RENOWNED paddle steamer Tattershall Castle has left the Thames as she sets off on a journey to Hull where she is to receive a refit.
She left her mooring under tow earlier in the week and after staying at Woolwich for two nights, she continued down the river today with tugs GPS Avenger and Horton.
Built in 1934, the Tattershall Castle served as the Humber ferry but was left redundant after the opening of the Humber Bridge.
She was moved to London in the early 1980s and has become a much-loved floating pub and restaurant.
Tattershall Castle will return to London later in the Spring.
WATCH TATTERSHALL CASTLE BEING TOWED PAST GRAVESEND